GoM’s Daniel Boone begins production

Production is flowing from the Daniel Boone discovery well in Green Canyon block 646, according to W&T Offshore.

Offshore staff

HOUSTON -- Production is flowing from the Daniel Boone discovery well in Green Canyon block 646, according to W&T Offshore. Gross daily production is approximately 6,000 b/d of oil and 5.7 MMcf/d of natural gas, or 6,950 boe/d.

The well is connected via a 22-mi (35-km) subsea tieback to a third-party operated platform in Green Canyon block 338. W&T holds a 60% working interest and operates the Daniel Boone field; Mariner Energy holds the remaining 40% working interest.

10/28/2009

More in Production