RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Aramco has entered nine memoranda of understanding (MOUs) with Russian contractors as part of its upstream strategy.
All were signed at the Saudi - Russian CEO Forum in Riyadh. Planned co-operations include:
- Gazprom Neft, to exchange technical knowledge for oil applications and identify mutual technical studies of interest.
- Chelpipe, to localize production of ball valves in Saudi Arabia via a joint venture with a local partner.
- Integra, a manufacturing facility for downhole drilling motors, drilling tools and bottomhole assembly components.
- Technovek, components and parts for wellhead equipment.
- PAO “TMK”, line pipe and components such as drilling, casing and tubing material.
- Intratool, localized hot tapping, line stopping split tees, and repairs.