SSTB 2014: TE Connectivity showcases connection systems and cabling solutions
TE Connectivity (TE) is featuring its connection systems and cabling solutions for a variety of harsh environment applications at the 2014 Subsea Tieback Forum and Exhibition in San Antonio, Texas.
SAN ANTONIO–TE Connectivity (TE) is featuring its connection systems and cabling solutions for a variety of harsh environment applications at the 2014 Subsea Tieback Forum and Exhibition, Booth #1892, March 4-6, 2014, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Among the subsea solutions on display will be the latest innovations from TE’s DEUTSCH and Rochester product families:
Connection systems for signal, optical and power applications including subsea, ROV, and down-hole:
- DEUTSCH signal connectors are wet-mateable, offer different contact options and are dedicated to ROV, stabplate and diver operations up to 4,350 psi.
- DEUTSCH optical connectors are fiber optic wet-mateable, have increased channel count (up to 12 fibers), are optimized for fiber optic distribution systems and connections to subsea christmas trees and provide improved optical performances with very low back reflection level.
- DEUTSCH power connectors are wet-mateable, rated for water depth of 10,000 ft and have a penetrator rated pressure of 3,080 psi.
Engineering cable solutions for harsh environments applications:
- Rochester offshore oil production cables are high-performance armored cables, impervious to the rigorous environmental conditions of offshore drilling and oil production. They include BOP cables, MUX control umbilicals, seismic lead-in cables, and instrumentation and communication cables.
- Rochester plow and umbilical cables are armored electro-optical cables with specialized optical and conductor elements that have been tailored for data and video transmission in trenching applications, including continuous burial and backfill efforts.