PERTH, Australia — Woodside Energy has awarded a contract to Mexican company Eseasa Offshore to supply shore base facilities and services for Woodside’s operations supporting the Trion oil and gas project offshore Mexico.
Woodside says it is continuing to progress the Trion project toward first oil in 2028.
Eseasa will provide a broad range of services out of its shore base location on the Panuco River coastline. The scope of work includes shore base infrastructure, operations planning and management for vessel
mooring, load and discharge, freight and material management, and dedicated laydown and staging areas.
Woodside is Trion operator with 60% interest, with partner PEMEX Exploration & Production Mexico holding the remaining 40%.