STAVANGER, Norway – The Far Superior vessel has completed the 2018 offshore construction program at DEA Norge’s Dvalin gas field development in the Norwegian Sea.
The 56-day program involved:
- Installing the Dvalin template (ITS) on the well location
- Installed the H25 module on the host Heidrun platform
- Pre-lay rock dump at Dvalin location
- Installing the gas export pipeline from Heidrun to the Polarled tee location
- Performing as-laid surveys and flooding, cleaning, and gauging of the gas export pipeline.
Dvalin, discovered in 2010, is DEA’s first operated field development project offshore Norway.
The location is in license PL 435, 15 km (9.3 mi) northwest of the Heidrun field and 35 km (21.7 mi) south of the Skarv field. First gas is due in 2020.