NPD issues framework deals to Norwegian contractors
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has awarded framework agreements to 11 offshore contractors.
They will provide professional assistance within their specialty areas, and NPD will use their findings in follow-up work on new and existing Norwegian offshore developments.
The list of agreements is as follows:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology and reservoir technology (AGR Petroleum Services, Ross Offshore, and Larsen Reservoir)
- Drilling and well technology (AGR Petroleum Services, Ocean Maxwell, and Acona)
- Development technology and operation of installations and facilities (Rambøll Oil & Gas, Acona, and Aker Solutions)
- Seabed technology and infrastructure (Acona, Aker Solutions, and Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants Norway)
- Land facilities, technology, infrastructure, and capacities (Kværner, Aibel and Aker Solutions)
- Disposal of facilities (Kværner, Dr Techn Olav Olsen, and Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants).
All the agreements run for two years, extendable by up to two further years.