They will provide professional assistance within their specialty areas, and NPD will use their findings in follow-up work on new and existing Norwegian offshore developments.
The list of agreements is as follows:
- Subsurface technology, reservoir geology and reservoir technology (AGR Petroleum Services, Ross Offshore, and Larsen Reservoir)
- Drilling and well technology (AGR Petroleum Services, Ocean Maxwell, and Acona)
- Development technology and operation of installations and facilities (Rambøll Oil & Gas, Acona, and Aker Solutions)
- Seabed technology and infrastructure (Acona, Aker Solutions, and Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants Norway)
- Land facilities, technology, infrastructure, and capacities (Kværner, Aibel and Aker Solutions)
- Disposal of facilities (Kværner, Dr Techn Olav Olsen, and Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants).
All the agreements run for two years, extendable by up to two further years.