HOUSTON – FutureOn has launched FieldTwin, a cloud-based platform which enables the digital twin of the subsea field from concept to first oil and beyond.
“Forward-thinking companies understand the tremendous opportunity of Big Data analytics to gain a competitive advantage and deliver greater value from their significant investments offshore,” said Paal Roppen, CEO of FutureOn. “FieldTwin visualizes and centralizes data into a single source to increase collaboration, increase transparency, reduce costs, speed timelines, and improve operations.”
According to the company, the new platform:
- Builds field architecture around a single source of truth thus improving collaboration between project teams and lowering risk
- Improves project workflow and data transparency, while protecting proprietary information
- Integrates IoT sensor data into a visual context dashboard for real-time monitoring of equipment statuses, well flow rates, production values, vessel locations, and engineer tasks
- Streamlines previously unmanageable and underutilized data streams through 2D/3D visualizations
- Reduces installation timelines
- Secures data through Cloud security systems
- Connects artificial intelligence and historical data to well-planning, drilling, installation and operations to improve field layouts and concept selection.
At OTC, FutureOn is exhibiting at booth #4438 in the Norwegian Pavilion.