THE WOODLANDS -- Trico Marine subsidiaries DeepOcean and CTC Marine have received contract awards and extensions totaling over $80 million.
Over the last two months, multiple contracts representing approximately $53 million in value were awarded to DeepOcean involving inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR), and survey work:
• StatoilHydro secured theEdda Fonn for all of 2009 to conduct annual inspections of production platforms in the North Sea
• StatoilHydro will also use the Edda Freya for four months of survey work beginning on April 1, with options for additional duration depending on the workscope
• The Edda Freya will also be used for survey work in Gibraltar for Enagas
• DeepOcean will perform a survey of gas pipelines from Spain to Morocco
• Deep Endeavour was secured for six months of IMR work through June 2009, with one of the main contractors to Pemex.
In addition, CTC Marine has recently secured the following contract extension and awards worth $31 million:
• Bluewhale Offshore Engineering Technology extended its contract until August, under which CTC Marine will complete workscope including, but not limited to, diving support work, installation, trenching and burial as well as riser installation services
• Trident Australasia recently awarded CTC Marine a contract beginning in March for the Longtom project, covering the installation and trenching of over 20 km (12 mi) of umbilical in addition to installation of spools, and deployment of protection structures
• A contract award for installation of telecom cables beginning in 2010.