LAGCOE reveals new technology showcase winners
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana – LAGCOE leadership has announced the winners of its New Technology Showcase, which will be featured at the 2019 Technical Exposition and Conference, Oct. 9-11 in New Orleans.
The winners are:
● Corporate Services: Basis proprietary software with mobile access
● Delmar Systems, Inc.: RAR Plus in-line mooring line release component with manual/remote trigger
● Finkl Steel: HVX stainless steel forging material used for fracking
● Frank’s International: iCAM Intelligent Tubular Connection Make-up System
● Glider Products: Automated Glider Pipe Handling System
● Ironclad Performance Wear: Hi-Viz Ironclad Command Gloves
● MEYER: SPYDER Multi-Station Grease Manifolds
● Probe Technologies Holdings: Modular constant current sensor architecture
● Tenaris: TenarisHydril Wedge 623 RW for mitigation of casing wear in deepwater wells
● Ulterra: SplitBlade PDC drill bit technology
During the New Technology Showcase, tentatively scheduled for 1:00-2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 9 and Thursday, Oct. 10, these exhibitors will present a brief overview of their technologies.