HOUSTON – OTC says that it will once again host the Executive Dialogue Series covering the industry’s most pressing topics – sustainability, cybersecurity, diversity, digitalization, offshore wind, emerging areas, and the future of deepwater development.
The Executive Dialogue Series will take place on May 2nd through 4th.
Presentations on Monday, May 2nd will include:
* Iman Hill, Executive Director, International Association of Oil and Gas Producers, “Energy Sustainability: Are Hydrocarbons Compatible with Getting to Carbon Neutrality by 2050 and Achieving the SDGs,” 10 am to 11 am
* Nicholas Andersen, Chief Operating Officer, Invictus International Consulting, “The Cyber War Among Us,” 1 pm to 2 pm
* Stephanie Hertzog, Chief Executive Officer, Sodexo Energy, “A Targeted Approach to
Improving Diversity in Energy,” 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Presentations on Tuesday, May 3rd will include:
* Hany Soliman, Americas Business Leader – Energy and Sustainability, Microsoft, “Empowering the Energy Industry through Digital Transformation,” 10 am to 11 am
* Antonio de Sousa, President and CEO, Timor Gap, “Timor-Leste Rising with the Greater Sunrise Fields,” 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
Presentations on Wednesday, May 4th will include:
* Paul Clark, Director of Deepwater Asset Class, Chevron, “The Critical Role of Deep
Water in the Present and Future Energy Mix,” 8:30 am to 9:30 am
*Jeff Weidner, Vice President, Deepwater Portfolio, ExxonMobil Upstream Research Company, “The Critical Role of Deep Water in the Present and Future Energy Mix,” 8:30 am to 9:30 am
* Jillian Evanko, President and Chief Executive Officer, Chart Industries, “The Hydrogen Economy Evolution and Commercialization of Specific Applications,” 10 am to 11 am