HOUSTON – OTC has announced that this year’s event will feature an Energy Transition Pavilion on the exhibit hall floor, where exhibitors will highlight their equipment, digital solutions, and process improvements that will “move the needle on progress toward achieving a lower-carbon industry.”
OTC has also announced that energy transition presentations will take place on the Spotlight on New Technology Presentation Stage, also on the exhibit floor.
One panel in this new offering is entitled “Decarbonizing Oil & Gas Operations: A Key Component of the Energy Transition.” It will be held on Tuesday, May 3rd, from 9:45 am to 11:00 am central daylight time.
The session will discuss the critical role that decarbonization will play in the energy transition. The panelists are expected to discuss some of the solutions, both in development and execution, that can improve efficiency of and reduce emissions from production and operations.
Panelists are scheduled to include:
* Jane Stricker, Vice President, Energy Transition & Executive Director HETI – Greater Houston Partnership
* Guillermo Sierra, Vice President Strategic Initiatives–Energy Transition, Nabors
* Amy Chronis, Vice Chairman, US Oil, Gas and Chemicals Lead–Deloitte
* Paul Sims, Vice President, Marketing–Schlumberger
* Nicolas Tcherniguin, Head of Offshore Technologies–Technip Energies