StatoilHydro to drill North Sea appraisal well using Deepsea Atlantic

The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted StatoilHydro Petroleum a permit to drill an appraisal well in North Sea production license 050 using the semisubmersible Deepsea Atlantic.

Offshore staff

STAVANGER -- The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has granted StatoilHydro Petroleum a permit to drill an appraisal well in North Sea production license 050 using the semisubmersible Deepsea Atlantic.

The area consists of parts of blocks 34/10, including the Gullfaks and Gullfaks Sør fields. StatoilHydro Petroleum AS is the operator with a 70% working interest. Petoro AS holds the remaining 30%.


07/06/2009

More in Drilling & Completion