Aramco details latest MoUs, collaborations
Saudi Aramco signed $27.5 billion of deals with suppliers at its 4th IKTVA Forum and Exhibition at the Dhahran Expo Center.
DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Aramco signed $27.5 billion of deals with suppliers at its 4th IKTVA Forum and Exhibition at the Dhahran Expo Center.
This attracted more than 1,000 local and international energy-sector service and equipment providers, manufacturers and SMEs interested in opportunities in the upstream, chemicals, IT and cybersecurity sectors and other areas.
Aramco signed memoranda of understanding (MoUs) and commercial collaborations with companies that included:
- Offshore Oil Engineering Co.
- Sapura Fabrication
- Technip Italy/Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering
- National Petroleum Construction Company
- Baker Hughes, a GE company
- Gulf Chemicals & Industries Oils Company
- Schneider Electric Company
- Saudi Mechanical Industries
- Weir Arabian Metal/Weir Group
- Shelf Drilling Group
- Larsen & Toubro
- Gulf Heavy Industries
- Al-Khonaini International Company
- Hadi Hammam Al Hammam Holding Company
- Leanardo Helicoptors & Lamar Holding Company
- Airbus & Al-Qahtani Aviation