PARIS -- Rhodia and IFP have launched a joint services and consulting offer targeting chemical enhanced oil recovery activities for the petroleum industry.
According to the companies, the new service range will help operators' efficiency through a series of flexible solutions in different phases:
• Analysis of historical reservoir production data and proposing solutions
• Laboratory development of chemical formulations optimized to meet oil field conditions
• Development and optimization of demonstration pilots and implementation on field scale via simulation and monitoring tools
• Assistance for pilot implementation and development through the operational phase
• Large-scale supply of the chemical solutions defined.