DUBAI, UAE — Kent's project wins across the globe have added a total of more than $550 million to the company’s backlog, according to a recent company news release.
Some of the key project awards include:
- The construction, construction management and commissioning of a large upgrade project in the U.K.;
- A significant E&I construction contract on an LNG project in Canada;
- A PMC contract from an existing framework agreement with a major energy company in the Middle East;
- Several new FEED awards along with a GES contract and three-year maintenance contract in Qatar for various customers;
- Multiple commissioning contract awards in various locations including chemical facilities in Canada and China and a major LNG regasification plant and pipeline in the U.S. Gulf Coast;
- An engineering contract on a CO2 capture plant in the U.K.;
- Solid natural growth from long-term framework agreements with an international energy company in both Kazakhstan and Australia;
- The design of the first full-scale floating offshore wind turbine platform in the U.S. Atlantic Outer Continental Shelf; and
- Multiple engineering master service agreements with major IOCs covering Europe and the Americas.
Kent continues to be awarded contracts out of existing framework agreements with key clients globally, particularly across the Middle East and U.S.