Blueback Reservoir and Cegal to partner

Blueback Reservoir and Cegal plan to merge in order to combine and expand their offerings and to provide petrotechnical solutions for the oil and gas industry.

Offshore staff

STAVANGER, NorwayBlueback Reservoir and Cegal plan to merge in order to combine and expand their offerings and to provide petrotechnical solutions for the oil and gas industry.

Following the merger, Blueback Reservoir and Cegal will continue to provide efficient work processes within oil and gas software development, deployment, and operation in addition to cloud infrastructure.

The merged company will have more than 300 employees, with offices in Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, London, Houston, Calgary, and Dubai. It will be 52% owned by Norvestor V LP, with the remaining 48% being held by employees and board members.

08/20/2014

More in Business Briefs