STEINHAUSEN, Switzerland — Transocean Ltd. issued a quarterly fleet status report that provides the current status of, and contract information for, the company’s fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
The aggregate incremental backlog associated with the following fixtures is approximately $1.6 billion:
- Deepwater Conqueror: Awarded a two-year contract in the US Gulf of Mexico (GoM) at $440,000 per day
- Deepwater Asgard: Awarded a one-well contract in the US GoM at $395,000 per day plus a one-well option
- Deepwater Asgard: Awarded a one-year contract in the US GoM at $440,000 per day
- Petrobras 10000: Awarded a 5.8-year contract in Brazil at $399,000 per day escalating annually to $462,000 per day
- Development Driller III: Awarded a one-well contract in Suriname at $345,000 per day plus two one-well options
- Transocean Norge: Awarded a 17-well contract in Norway at dayrates between $350,000 and $430,000
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG1: Customer exercised a one-well option in India at $330,000 per day
- Paul B Loyd Jr: Customer exercised two 100-day options in the UK at $175,000 per day; and
- Transocean Spitsbergen: Customer exercised a one-well option in Norway at $316,000 per day.
As of Oct. 13, the company’s total backlog is approximately $7.3 billion.