Editor's note: The second annual Offshore Wind Special Report published in the September-October 2023 issue of Offshore magazine. Download and view the full report below. For extended versions of some of the articles, visit Volume 83, Issue 5, September/October 2023 | Offshore (offshore-mag.com). For additional information about this or upcoming special reports, contact Ariana Hurtado, Offshore's editor and director of special reports, at [email protected].
Click the "Download" button below to view the full report.
Table of Contents:
- Gazelle Wind Power CEO says rethinking design will fundamentally alter the future of floating offshore wind for the better
- TLP mooring system decreases floating offshore wind costs
- How Industrial DataOps is transforming maintenance inspection
- UK tax incentives are a catalyst for floating offshore wind decarbonization projects
- Navigating regulatory challenges in Poland’s offshore wind sector
- Portugal prepares for offshore wind boom
- GoM's wind auction has anticlimactic results
- Virginia, New Jersey offshore wind a ‘premier market for investment’
- Minority-owned businesses move offshore wind in Maryland