CANBERRA, Australia – Australia’s Minister for Resources and Energy has awarded 10 new offshore exploration permits. This follows assessment of the first round of the 2010 Acreage Release.
The awards are as follows:
• WA-453-P (released as W10-16 – Apache Northwest Pty Ltd.
• WA‐454‐P (released as W10‐2) – MEO Australia Ltd.
• WA‐455‐P (released as W10‐18) – Chevron Barcoo Pty Ltd.
• WA‐456‐P (released as W10‐19) – Chevron Barcoo Pty Ltd.
• WA‐457‐P (released as W10‐14) – Flow Energy Ltd.
• WA‐458‐P (released as W10‐10) – Flow Energy Ltd.
• AC/P54 (released as AC10‐1) – PTTEP Australasia (Ashmore Cartier) Pty Ltd.
• AC/P53 (released as AC10‐2) – MEO Australia Ltd.
• EPP41 (released as S10‐1) – Bight Petroleum Corp.
• EPP42 (released as S10‐2) – Bight Petroleum Corp.