Vincent production resumes

Production from the Vincent field has resumed following a fire in the compression module on board the FPSO Maersk Ngujima-Yin. The fire was reported on April 13.

Offshore staff

PERTH, Australia – Production from the Vincent field has resumed following a fire in the compression module on board the FPSO Maersk Ngujima-Yin. The fire was reported on April 13. Resumption of production follows regulatory approval to produce on an interim basis as work continues to restore the compression facility.

Woodside operates Vincent with a 60% working interest. Mitsui E&P Australia Pty Ltd. holds the remaining 40%.

06/16/2009

More in Production