MOSCOW -- Gazprom's Management Committee has taken steps to develop both Prirazlomnoye oil field, and Shtokman and Kirinskoye gas and condensate fields offshore in the arctic.
The committee called for the following:
1. To submit an amended Program for Gazprom's activities aimed at hydrocarbon resources development on the Russian Federation shelf until 2030
2. To proceed with the activities related to bringing onstream the top-priority fields on the Russian Federation shelf: the Prirazlomnoye oil field in 2011, the Shtokman gas and condensate field in 2013 and the Kirinskoye gas and condensate field in 2014
3. To continue preparation of the resource base for the Gazprom offshore projects abroad
4. To prepare an offshore projects staffing plan
5. To continue cooperating with the concerned ministries on the government support measures regarding development of Russia's shelf
6. To prepare materials for reviewing Gazprom's participation in the offshore field development at the Board of Directors' meeting.