CNOOC brings Qinhuangdao 32-6 onstream

CNOOC Ltd. has started production from the Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project offshore China.

Offshore staff

HONG KONGCNOOC Ltd. has started production from the Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project offshore China.

The Qinhuangdao 32-6 oil field is located at the central north of Bohai Bay in an average water depth of about 20 m (66 ft). The main production facilities include four platforms and 99 producing wells. This project is fully onstream and expected to reach its designed peak production of about 36,000 b/d in 2015.

CNOOC Ltd. has 75.5% working interest in the Qinhuangdao 32-6 comprehensive adjustment project and acts as the operator. Chevron China Energy Co. holds the remaining 24.5% working interest.

03/09/2015

More in Production