LONDON – Britain’s Oil & Gas Authority’s (OGA) new Petroleum Production Reporting System (PPRS) is now available online.
Following a series of information sessions and testing with UK offshore operators, the main changes to the system are as follows:
- New interface for operators to load monthly data into PPRS via XML upload, web service, online form upload
- Standard data validation rules to ensure high quality data
- New accountability and processes for data quality and data submission
- Enhanced tools for OGA to monitor data quality and data submissions
- Some changes to the definitions of reporting units
- QC and feedback loop quicker
- Improved tracking and governance of data submissions.
TheOGA is currently conducting training sessions in Aberdeen and London and expects first data submissions by June 25.
More information email@example.com