OTC 2015: Sundyne releases new gearbox for pumps and compressors
Sundyne will feature the new Sundyne 33XN gearbox at OTC in Houston, May 4-7.
HOUSTON – Sundyne will feature the new Sundyne 33XN gearbox at OTC in Houston, May 4-7.
Built to comply with API 610 bearing conditions, the 33XN delivers a minimum three years MTBF – thus reducing downtime and the need for maintenance overhauls – as well as increased resistance to off-peak or upset conditions.
Additionally, with no auxiliary lube pump to specify or maintain, the Sundyne LMX/BMX-33XN gearbox is designed specifically for low to medium power applications, including the 200-225 horsepower rating, based on Sundyne hydraulics.
Capable of delivering between 150 and 275 horsepower, dependent on configuration, the new gearbox features the following design upgrades:
• Desiccant breather, for preventing excessive moisture build-up within the gearbox
• Gearbox output SundSEAL, which minimizes seal leakage while effectively controlling seal face condition for longer life
• A redesigned bearing plate to improve oil path flow
• An updated internal lube oil pump that locks securely in place and can tolerate much higher radial shaft loads
• New, more robust anti-friction bearings to increase efficiency and shaft longevity.
Sundyne is exhibiting at booth 2765.