3D survey under way off Western Australia

A 3D seismic survey is under way offshore Western Australia in WA-398-P with 1,400 sq km (541 sq mi) inside the permit and 500 sq km (193 sq mi) outside the permit area targeted.

Offshore staff

MT. MARTHA, Australia –A 3D seismic survey is under way offshore Western Australia in WA-398-P with 1,400 sq km (541 sq mi) inside the permit and 500 sq km (193 sq mi) outside the permit area targeted.

Karoon Gas Australia Ltd. says the Fugro-GeoteamGeo Atlantic is acquiring the data and that the project should be completed by the end of 1Q 2008.

ConocoPhillips is operator with 60% and Karoon Gas Holds the remaining 40%.

02/05/2008

More in Geosciences