Norske Shell receives wellbore 6603/12-1 permit

The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has issued A/S Norske Shell a drilling permit for wellbore 6603/12-1 in the Vøring basin.

Offshore staff

STAVANGER, Norway -- The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) has issued A/S Norske Shell a drilling permit for wellbore 6603/12-1 in the Vøring basin.

Wellbore 6603/12-1 will be drilled from the semisubmersibleLeiv Eriksson. Norske Shell's drilling program relates to the drilling of a wildcat well in production license 326. A/S Norske Shell is the operator with 60%, and StatoilHydro AS is the other licensee, with 40%.

12/02/2008

More in Drilling & Completion