TOYKO -- MODEC has reconstructed its board of directors. The changes include:
- Kenji Yamada, president and CEO (MODEC)
- Nobuhiro Yaji, MD and COO (MODEC)
- Shashank Karve, director (MODEC)
- Toshihiro Soejima, external director (Mitsui & Co.)
- Tamiyoshi Iwasaki, external director (Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co.)
- Toshiro Miyazaki, external director (Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co.)
The company also made the following organizational changes:
Rick Hall, President and CEO of SOFEC, a MODEC subsidiary, assumes the additional role of president of MODEC International.
Colin McStea, deputy COO, is responsible for global project development and execution.
Sateesh Dev has been appointed President of MODEC Offshore Production and Operation Systems. He is responsible for global FPSO execution.
Fred Bridgewater has been appointed global director of HR.