ELLON, UK -- Marin Group has unveiled the Evo Claycutting system.
The new system features:
• “Plug and play” capability, allowing use with the client’s pumping choice across the full range of rig pumps, flooding pumps, injection pumps, well intervention pumps, vessel construction pumps, and fracture vessels
• New Bladejet cutting system that allows a more efficient cut into the clay, with greater cutting ability, reduced wash-out potential, and less impact damage
• Fluid Dynamex design
• Project-by-project bespoke configuration to suit all clay soils
• Deployment by drillstring, high-pressure hose, Coflexip Dual systems, and electric pumping systems
• Deployment from dedicated handling tower or system, by wire, by tubular system, or subsea via ROV
• Interchangeable subsea system, allowing remote intervention for full reconfiguration without recovery to the surface
• Remote ROV intervention, with no need to recover tool to the surface for re-configuration
• Enhanced safety features.
The Evo Claycutter can be used at any depth below 2 m (6 ft) for template foundations, pipeline route preparation, silo construction, trench construction, rock dump and boulder clearance, and stabilization, route clearance, remedial relief sites, and keying.
Marine unveils new claycutting system
Marin Group has unveiled the Evo Claycutting system.