TEDDINGTON, UK -- Ikon Science and GeoPressure Technology have made changes to its RokDoc-ChronoSeis 4D integrated modeling software package including:
- New Reservoir Simulator Linkage (EGRID reader): Users can now import time-step data, static properties, and geometry from reservoir simulation models in one step
- Model Validation: Users can check RokDoc-ChronoSeis model for consistency and alerts the user to any missing logs, surfaces, and model properties
- Surface Re-selection: Users can re-define model horizons with new or modified depth/time surfaces
- Improved Volumetrics reporting: Users can get additional information, including separate totals for fault-block regions as well as for the whole model
- Net Property Up-scaling: Properties up-scaled and exported for reservoir simulation can now optionally be both effective and net properties.
Ikon, GeoPressure enhance 4D integrated modeling software
Ikon Science and GeoPressure Technology have made changes to its RokDoc-ChronoSeis 4D integrated modeling software package including: