Ikon Science releases new quantitative interpretation software
Ikon Science has released the RokDoc 5.4 quantitative interpretation software system.
TEDDINGTON, UK -- Ikon Science has released the RokDoc 5.4 quantitative interpretation software system. RokDoc enables interpreters, geologists, geophysicists, and petrophysicists to use rock physics models to integrate geology, well, and seismic data.
The latest release, supported on Windows and Linux 32 and 64 bit platforms, includes:
• Expanded Interactive Petrel plug-in
• New Bayesian seismic classification to lithology module
• New 3D interactive stochastic inversion and spectral inversion module
• New plugins
• New depth trend analysis functionality
• New bed thickness functionality
• Enhancements to RokDoc-PressureView and RokDoc pressure suite.
The release covers the entire RokDoc product range including RokDoc 1D and 2D,
RokDoc-ChronoSeis, and RokDoc-PressureView. It also includes a link to Schlumberger’s Petrel software suite, which allows users to share interactive synthetics and well ties between the two systems.