STAVANGER -- Roxar has released EnABLE 2.3 history matching and uncertainty estimation software. Using an advanced statistical framework and proxy model, based on conventional reservoir simulations, the new version of the software provides E&P companies with a rapid understanding of production behavior and the creation of robust uncertainty forecasts, according to Roxar.
EnABLE 2.3 can help reservoir engineers perform a quick ‘what-if’ scenario analysis, resulting in a better understanding of the reservoir and more flexible long-term plans, the company says. When used alongside Roxar’s reservoir modeling application, RMS and reservoir simulation tool, Tempest, EnABLE history matches geological scenarios to create simulation models that are consistent with underlying geological interpretation.
EnABLE 2.3 includes:
• Improved ease of use through simplified workflows, workflow diagrams, and navigation tools
• Additional diagnostics capabilities
• Estimator analyzer, which helps perform quick ‘What-If’ analyses or representative uncertainty models
• Changes to the estimator that improve the way it approximates the reservoir simulation model and handles discrete geological models
• New and improved reservoir simulator interfaces for submitting and importing results of a reservoir simulation
• Seamless integration with Roxar’s Tempest simulation solution and other mainstream simulators, such as Eclipse
• Improved infrastructure with an installation tool that works in both Windows and LINUX environments.
Roxar releases new version of production software
Roxar has released EnABLE 2.3 history matching and uncertainty estimation software.