HOUSTON -- Landmark has launched the R5000, a synchronous software release including upgrades to more than 70 products spanning all disciplines within the E&P lifecycle.
The upgrades include:
- The DecisionSpace environment that now allows users to create cohesive workflows from Landmark products, proprietary applications, and other vendors' offerings
- The OpenWorks R5000 that now allows operators to create an audit trail of decision-making while preserving crucial information for future generations
- New tools for the PowerView surface interpretation application enable cross-domain collaboration for well planning and the capture of critical project and scenario information
- Users can now access the GeoProbe, an application for 3D multi-volume interpretation and visualization, from OpenWorks
- Upgrades to OpenWells software include data entry forms that can be customized to closely match the required data and workflows for a specific company or asset
- Upgrades also include new versions of Nexus, Decision Management System (DMS), and FieldPlan software.