James Fisher strengthens Middle East subsea service
James Fisher and Sons is adding further subsea capabilities to its offshore equipment offering in the Middle East.
This includes specialist kit to support offshore construction, IRM and decommissioning services, offered locally.
The company said customers in the region have already been able to draw on a wide range of locally available offshore equipment for decommissioning projects and to satisfy numerous concurrent programs by working simultaneously across oil fields with numerous equipment spreads.
In the Middle East the following subsidiaries are represented:
- James Fisher Offshore – delivery of subsea and topsides projects
- James Fisher Marine Services – integration of marine and offshore projects
- James Fisher Subsea Excavation
- Fendercare Marine – ship-to-ship transfers and marine products and services
- Subtech Group – marine and subsea services
- Strainstall – testing and monitoring solutions.