Statoil makes organizational changes
Statoil ASA is changing its organizational structure, effective Jan. 1, 2011.
STAVANGER, Norway-- Statoil ASA is changing its organizational structure, effective Jan. 1, 2011. The company’s Manufacturing and Marketing, Natural Gas, and New Energy unit will merge into a new business area for Marketing, Processing, and Renewable Energy. The new business area Technology, Projects, and Drilling will combine the existing technology unit of Technology and New Energy with the Projects and Procurement business area, and the Drilling and Well unit in the existing Exploration and Production Norway (EPN). Exploration and Global Strategy and Business Development will constitute two new business areas. Development and production North America will also become as a separate business area.
Statoil’s new corporate organizational structure and corporate executive committee (CEC) will include:
- Development and Production Norway, EVP Øystein Michelsen, located in Stavanger
- Development and Production International, EVP Peter Mellbye, located in Oslo
- Development and Production North America, EVP Bill Maloney, located in Houston
- Marketing, Processing and Renewable Energy, EVP Eldar Sætre, located in Stavanger
- Technology, Projects and Drilling, EVP Margareth Øvrum, located in Stavanger
- Exploration, EVP Tim Dodson, located in Oslo
- Global Strategy and Business Development, EVP John Knight, located in London
- CFO, EVP Torgrim Reitan, located in Stavanger
- Chief of Staff, EVP Tove Stuhr Sjøblom, located in Stavanger