HOUSTON -- IHRDC, Nautilus, and NExT have created the Plato Alliance, a new venture to deliver integrated learning solutions to the E&P industry.
The alliance offers:
• Over 500 courses and programs in all geoscience and petroleum engineering domains taught by more than 300 instructors
• More than 80 geology field seminars in a variety of geological environments
• E-learning library, including 1000 hours of technical learning in all geoscience and engineering domains, an overview of the entire value chain of oil and gas industry, and business essentials for energy professionals
• Management programs covering all aspects of the oil and gas industry including digital business simulations
• Competency management consultation and systems.
The three companies will continue to operate as independent learning providers outside of the alliance.
“Plato Alliance combines the talents of the most experienced learning providers in the business to offer programs worldwide—customized to client needs and managed from start to finish,” says Henry Edmundson, founder of Plato Alliance. “We are offering a one-stop shop for the complete planning, implementation and management of a client’s professional development program.”
Plato alliance to offer E&P training solutions
IHRDC, Nautilus, and NExT have created the Plato Alliance, a new venture to deliver integrated learning solutions to the E&P industry.