Gunvor Cyprus Holding acquires interest in Lagansky block

Gunvor Cyprus Holding has acquired a 30% interest in the Lagansky block in the Russian sector of the Caspian from Lundin Petroleum.

Offshore staff

STOCKHOLM -- Gunvor Cyprus Holding has acquired a 30% interest in the Lagansky block in the Russian sector of the Caspian from Lundin Petroleum. Lundin will hold the remaining 70% interest in the block.

Formal completion of the $30-million transaction is subject to Russian government approvals.

09/02/2009

More in Company News