PERTH -- Neptune Marine Services has secured new and extended contracts worth approximately $45 million. The projects, which involve five of Neptune's business units, span Australia, Indonesia, India, Brunei, Hong Kong, the Gulf of Mexico, and Russia.
Included in the scopes of work are:
- An Australian-first integrated survey and ROV construction support project using the DP-2 vessel Neptune Trident and two of Neptune's Swift XL work class ROV systems
- An integrated survey and ROV jacket installation support project using two Neptune Swift XL work class ROV systems installed on the support barge
- A five-year survey and positioning contract
- A three-year inspection, repair and maintenance contract for production facilities in the Timor Sea
- An emergency ROV pipeline inspection project in Indonesia
- The extension of a major NEPSYS project currently underway in the Gulf of Mexico.