Petronas, Gabon ink deal for offshore block

PETRONAS subsidiary, PETRONAS Carigali International E&P B.V. has signed a production sharing contract with the Republic of Gabon for block F14.

Offshore staff

KUALA LUMPUR – PETRONAS subsidiary, PETRONAS Carigali International E&P B.V. has signed a production sharing contract with the Republic of Gabon for block F14.

Located offshore in southern Gabon, the block measures about 617,763 acres (2,500 sq km) in a water depth ranging about 6,562 to 9,843 ft (2,000 to 3,000 m).

PETRONAS will operate the block with an 80% holding, and the government of Gabon will hold the remaining 20%.

08/15/2014

More in Company News