Europa completes 3D seismic in South Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland

Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc has completed a 1,500-sq-km (579-sq-mi) 3D seismic acquisition program on Frontier Exploration Licenses’ 2/13 and 3/13 in the South Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland.

Offshore staff

LONDON –Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc has completed a 1,500-sq-km (579-sq-mi) 3D seismic acquisition program on Frontier Exploration Licenses’ 2/13 and 3/13 in the South Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland. Kosmos Energy Ireland Ltd. is the operator and holder of an 85% interest in both licenses, with Europa holding the remaining 15%.

Processing of the newly acquired seismic data has already begun, and delivery of the processed data is expected in the first quarter of 2014.

10/27/2013

More in Company News