Deep Offshore Technology International call for abstracts closes April 1
The call for abstracts for the 2014 Deep Offshore Technology International conference closes April 1.
HOUSTON – The call for abstracts for the 2014 Deep Offshore Technology International conference closes April 1. To submit an abstract, click here: http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/pennwell/DOT2014/Public/Content.aspx?ID=40302.
Conference topics include:
- Maximising Resource Recovery
- Flow Assurance
- Floating Production Systems
- Lessons Learned from Deepwater Project Execution & Operation
- Deepwater Construction
- Subsea Technology
- Field Architecture & Development Concepts
- Deepwater Trends & Challenges
- Long-Distance Subsea Tiebacks
- Subsea Well Intervention
- Riser Technology
- Emerging Technology & Development Initiatives
- Mooring & Station-Keeping
- Reducing Project Costs
DOT 2014 will be held in Aberdeen, Scotland, Oct. 14-16.