Noble contracts SBM for Aseng field FPSO

Noble Energy EG has awarded SBM Offshore a contract for the provision, lease, and operation of an FPSO for the Aseng field development, offshore Equatorial Guinea.

Offshore staff

SCHIEDAM, Netherlands -- Noble Energy EG has awarded SBM Offshore a contract for the provision, lease, and operation of an FPSO for the Aseng field development, offshore Equatorial Guinea.

SBM Offshore has entered into a joint venture with Compania Nacional de Petroleo de Guinea Ecuatorial (GEPetrol), the state oil company of Equatorial Guinea, for the ownership and operation of the Aseng unit. Under the agreement, SBM Offshore will own a 60% share of the joint venture with GEPetrol holding the remaining 40%.

10/21/2009

More in Rigs/Vessels