ROTTERDAM, the Netherlands -- Serdijn Ship Repair (SSR) and Zwagerman Offshore Services have combined to form Rotterdam Offshore Group.
The new company owns jetties with lay-by facilities for vessels up to 190 m (623 ft) long and 9.5 m (31 ft) deep, crane capacity, and a yard area of over 14,000 sq m (150,695 sq ft) with a fully equipped workshop.
Target markets are given as the following:
- De- and mobilization, maintenance: for offshore vessels such as PSVs, OSVs , seismic, dredging, (crane) barges, and platforms
- Conversions and yard repairs: for offshore vessels at the jetties with support from the workshop
- Port and voyage repairs or maintenance in Rotterdam and adjacent ports or during the voyage
- Heavy-lift and floating cranes: max 1,400 tons (1,270 metric tons)
- Supplier, sales/rental, and storage of equipment such as cranes, winches used offshore
- Construction work: For any kind of vessel, barge, or platform in the offshore and marine industry.