Turkish shipyard orders Palfinger cranes, winches
Cemre Shipyard has commissioned Palfinger Marine to supply deck lifting equipment package for a Havyard 832 support vessel under construction for Danish vessel operator Esvagt.
The new vessel will be 81.9 m (269 ft) long with a beam of 17.16 m (56.3 ft), a deck area of 620 sq m (6,673 sq ft), a speed of 15 knots, and a bollard pull of 100 metric tons (110 tons).
Palfinger’s package comprises:
- Two windlass winches with chain stoppers
- Two mooring winches
- Two 10-ton tugger winches
- Three 30-ton tugger winches
- Three 10-ton capstans
- One double-drum 60-ton towing winch with spooling devices
- One combined A-frame and stern roller (SWL 60 tons and 100 tons).
Cemre Shipyard also ordered:
- Two offshore-rated cargo rail cranes, each 10 tons at 10 m (33 ft) and 5 tons at 15 m (49 ft), with personnel handling of 1 tons and MOB handling of 4 tons
- One foldable knuckle boom crane for general cargo and provision handling with 1 tons at 12 m (39 ft).
All equipment is due to be delivered during 2017.