BZ 19-4 goes on production, says CNOOC

CNOOC Ltd. says the Bozhong 19-4 oil field in Bohai Bay is on production.

Offshore staff

HONG KONG – CNOOC Ltd. says the Bozhong 19-4 oil field in Bohai Bay is on production. This is the shallow formation of the field in southwest Bohai Bay in 21 m (69 ft) water depth.

Peak production is expected to reach 15,600 b/d of oil within the year mainly through existing facilities in the Bozhong 25-1/25-1S field.

CNOOC Ltd. holds 83.8% interest and is the operator, while Chevron holds the remaining 16.2% interest.



08/10/2010

More in Production