Offshore Magazine's 2000 MWD/LWD Services Directory, which will appear annually, includes companies providing services in the global measurement-while-drilling and logging-while-drilling markets.
For quick and easy referencing, the directory is divided into Measurement groups, then sub-divided further by Company, and Service Line. In any reference guide, there are exceptions to every "rule." To limit the number of exceptions, the following guidelines for this year's directory apply:
(1) Independent measurement subs are listed as a single entry, within their respective Measurement categories. If the sub can be used with an associated telemetry, or other tools, it is listed again in the respective Measurement group.
(2) Tools with multiple measurement capability are listed in each applicable Measurement group.
(3) Independent measurement sub lengths are listed so the reader can combine desired components as needed.
(4) Only directional tools capable of greater than 1-axis surveys were considered for the directory.
(5) Tool manufacturers were not included in this year's directory. Only companies providing services in the measurement-while-drilling and/or logging-while-drilling market were included.
The following abbreviations are used in the directory
TF - Tool face
Azi. - Azimuth
Incl. - Inclination
Mag. - Magnetometer
Op. Sel. -Operator selectable
Opt. - Optional
AAPI -Apparent API
Click here to view Survey: MWD/LWD Services Directory
This survey is in PDF format and will open in a new window