PARIS – EnQuest Britain has contracted Technip (PARIS:TEC) for subsea equipment for the Alma/Galia development project in the UK North Sea.
Both fields will be tied back to the EnQuest Producer FPSO, moored in a water depth of roughly 80 m (262 ft).
Technip’s scope covers:
- Installation of two 10-in. (25.4-cm) production flexible flowlines, one 8-in. (20.3-cm) water injection flexible flowline, and one 8-in. production flexible flowline
- Installation of three 8-in. flexible risers
- Installation of two production control umbilicals/risers
- Installation of four power cables and associated dynamic risers
- Procurement, fabrication, and installation of a 175-ton (159-metric ton) manifold structure
- Associated trenching operations, tie-ins, testing, and commissioning.
Technip’s operating center in Aberdeen will manage the work. Vessels allocated for the campaign will include the Skandi Arctic and the Orelia.